Visa-Free travel to
Montenegro is a Balkan country with rugged mountains, medieval villages and a narrow strip of beaches along its Adriatic coastline. It is known for its magnificent and unparalleled natural beauty. Montenegro boasts untouched expansive peaks, shimmering lakes, and a 629,000-strong population that is known for its warm hospitality.
Montenegro’s citizenship-by-investment program is limited to only 2,000 applicants ensuring exclusivity and, with Montenegro ready to join the European Union by 2025, interest is strong.
Advantages of Being a Citizen of Montenegro
- Visa-free travel to 124 countries including Europe
- Citizenship granted in just over 6 months
- Potential for EU Citizenship by 2020
- Business-friendly government and legislation
- Affordable property and many investment opportunities
- A booming tourism industry
Real estate investment
There are two investment routes to choose from to qualify for the program:
1. An investment of EUR 450,000 to real estate projects in the capital of Podgorica or in the coastal regions
2. An investment of EUR 250,000 to real estate projects in northern or central Montenegro, excluding Podgorica
In addition, there are government fees of EUR 100,000 per application. This contribution will be directed to a special fund for the advancement of underdeveloped areas.
* Plus government processing fees and due diligence fees
- Be from outside the EEA.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.