Visa-free travel to
Vanuatu, ofﬁcially known as the Republic of Vanuatu, is an archipelago nation, spread across 82 islands in the south Paciﬁc Ocean. The country is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund and has been fully independent since 1980. Vanuatu’s location, people, pristine environment and natural beauty render this as truly one of the world’s last undiscovered gems.
Advantages of Being a Citizen of Vanuatu
- Visa-free travel to 130 countries including the UK, Europe, and more
- English speaking nation
- No personal income, wealth, or inheritance tax
- Fastest route to citizenship within two months
- No minimum stay or visit to Vanuatu is required
- No restrictions on dual citizenship in Vanuatu
Donation to Vanuatu's Development Support Program
Single Applicant: USD 130,000
Applicant + Spouse: USD 150,000
Applicant + Spouse + 1 Child (under 18): USD 165,000
Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children (under 18): USD 185,000
For each additional dependent, a fee of USD 25,000 applies.
* Plus government processing fees and due diligence fees
- Be over the age of 18
- Hold no criminal record.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.